• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2009 Microsoft Conference Thread

Belgand

If I wanted to be playing Dodgeball I'd be doing that. Have they ever considered that having to stand up and move around that much is kind of antithetical to the entire concept? That maybe we don't actually want to have to jump around so much?

The technology is, admittedly, interesting and well-done, but I just have absolutely no interest in this sort of thing.

Barrett2

If this was on PS3 or Wii, those fanboys would be on their third orgasm.

Its unreal that MS has this much to drop at a single show. Just embarrassing the competition.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Has someone mentioned Bob Ross yet? (I have a Happy Trees T-Shirt)

Now that looks like it could be fun, if totally rubbish.

This stuff could be cool, but they will need to show a harccore game to get me interested.

And I'm not saying I expect to see Halo : Natal today or something, just saying, for me personally, I need to see something more.

Mileena

Banned
MS is giving me some good laughs. That asian lady playing the ball game was hysterical, she looked like such a downie.:lol

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
TheExodu5 said:
Well to be fair, I haven't seen it yet. I'm at work and feeds are blocked. The exclusive game announcements are disappointing, since I picked up my 360 last Christmas and basically have 1 exclusive to look forward to. =\

I was really hoping for an MGS4 Subsistance-like remake.
Oh, I can understand that then.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
haters be damned, this is incredible

OH SHIT MOLYNEUX

Top Bottom