• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2009 Microsoft Conference Thread

ultim8p00

Banned
Natal. It sounds like a shoe style name or something. Gaddamn MS. Gaddamn, fucking geniuses.

Damn, boy demo is fucking awesome. Damn MS wins

This is the tech demo I was talking about a few weeks ago from Lionshead..I canna quote the post, but it's exactly as I said.

Although this is great, SOny still has a few tricks, and Kojima isn't in town just for a quick MS appearance :)

I gotta say, this demo looks amazing if not a little weird. I could really see myself picking up the goggles like Peter said. :lol :lol

Barrett2

Not sure what the point of this Molyneux thing is; but the important part is that MS is actually DOING SOMETHING. Sony has what, Uncharted? Nintendo has a new Mario? The amount of new stuff from MS is really impressive.

batbeg

I don't think Milo works as well as they'd have us believe, hence the lack of a live demo.

I love how Molyneux is acting like Clair is every bit as virtual as Milo. "She actually reached for what he told her too! Isn't that amazing?" No shit, she's a fucking person.

Top Bottom