• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2009 Microsoft Conference Thread

Zen

Banned
If they can deliver on Millo (this is all probably scripted) Microsoft just brought the real innovation to the industry over Nintendo (and Sony's?) waggle device. We'll see how Natal effects things, but it's absurdly filled with enormous potential.

lawblob said:
Not sure what the point of this Molyneux thing is; but the important part is that MS is actually DOING SOMETHING. Sony has what, Uncharted? Nintendo has a new Mario? The amount of new stuff from MS is really impressive.
What?

esbern

its a fucking demo. show us in real time and we'll believe you. i mean, look at the motion detector with captain douchebag...it was fail.

UraMallas

batbeg said:
I don't think Milo works as well as they'd have us believe, hence the lack of a live demo.

I love how Molyneux is acting like Clair is every bit as virtual as Milo. "She actually reached for what he told her too! Isn't that amazing?" No shit, she's a fucking person.
Well, they just said they are demoing it.

LCfiner

sikkinixx said:
pedobearinside.jpg
:lol

"you're good at drarwing!" :lol log live SNL!

this is some creepy-ass shit, right here.

really, really creepy.

I swear there's gonna be some really weird game breaking stuff going on with Mylo. people are gonna get freaked the fuck out.

uncanny valley

Donos

lawblob said:
Not sure what the point of this Molyneux thing is; but the important part is that MS is actually DOING SOMETHING. Sony has what, Uncharted? Nintendo has a new Mario? The amount of new stuff from MS is really impressive.

It's a impressive showing from microsoft but damn, are you already watched nintendo and Sony conference ? some ppl here are already wet and bashing right and left. still games you now...

markatisu

Disney has had an interactive thing like Milo for a few years, you can interact with the turtle

Maybe MS got some Disney imagineers

Top Bottom