• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2009 Nintendo Conference Thread

traveler said:
For real. This and the liveblogs are just overwhelmingly snarky. Is this really how you guys behave when you're at home watching something? I mean, I don't think this conference is incredible or anything thus far, but we haven't seen hardly anything to get riled one way or the other about.
Making fun of stupid television or movies is a fucking way of life, are you really shocked it gets extended online?

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
I actually want a avatar's shoe BAM! moment.

Tiktaalik said:
Wii Motion plus should have been in the original console. The entire concept of it pisses me off. It's like the GBA -> GBA SP. The GBA was complete garbage without a backlit screen. I'm guessing we'll look back at the Wii without motion plus as near complete garbage as well.

It's just mind boggling to me that they're announcing something they announced last year and then we'll still have to wait. INSANE.

the saddest part is that old Wii games cannot use the Wii Motion Control Plus to enhance those older games because they were not made to be used with Gyroscopiticness of the Wii Motion Plus

RichardAM said:
Yay peripheral crap with zero software support.
A Wii MotionPlus will also be bundled as standard with the sports game collection Wii Sports Resort,[1][2][3] and will be included in limited edition versions of Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 (in Europe and North America) and Grand Slam Tennis (in Europe).[5] Other games currently planned to feature Wii MotionPlus functionality include Virtua Tennis 2009,[6] the European version of Crazy Mini Golf,[7] Red Steel 2[8], Food Network: Cook or Be Cooked,[9], Academy of Champions[10], Gladiator A.D.[11] and The Grinder.[12]

Barrett2

This whole sales pitch for Motion + is bizarre.

Look how awesome; something that does the thing our system was supposed to do when it released almost three years ago! Yay!! Its hard for me to get excited about it when you are still controlling shiny Playmobil people. Ugh...

Chiggs

Gold Member
Dead crowd, plus the new Mario game does look like a lot of fun. I'm still stunned they haven't announced anything that rivals Natal.

Top Bottom