• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2009 Nintendo Conference Thread

camineet said:
But before you leave today, I'd like you to step inside one, more world for Nintendo Wii
But before you leave today, I'd like you to step inside one, more world for Nintendo Wii
But before you leave today, I'd like you to step inside one, more world for Nintendo WiiBut before you leave today, I'd like you to step inside one, more world for Nintendo WiiBut before you leave today, I'd like you to step inside one, more world for Nintendo WiiBut before you leave today, I'd like you to step inside one, more world for Nintendo WiiBut before you leave today, I'd like you to step inside one, more world for Nintendo WiiBut before you leave today, I'd like you to step inside one, more world for Nintendo WiiBut before you leave today, I'd like you to step inside one, more world for Nintendo WiiBut before you leave today, I'd like you to step inside one, more world for Nintendo WiiBut before you leave today, I'd like you to step inside one, more world for Nintendo WiiBut before you leave today, I'd like you to step inside one, more world for Nintendo WiiBut before you leave today, I'd like you to step inside one, more world for Nintendo WiiBut before you leave today, I'd like you to step inside one, more world for Nintendo WiiBut before you leave today, I'd like you to step inside one, more world for Nintendo Wii
holy shit delicious

i can't wait for the inevitable let down of the year for you. sooooooooooooooo close

Chiggs

Gold Member
bigdaddygamebot said:
For a moment...for a MOMENT I thought they were gonna make the wii-mote disappear and show something similar to Natal...

...but then...no.

Oh Nintendo, why do I still hope?

I'm shocked they didn't. How has MS suddenly surged ahead in the field Nintendo pioneered?

traveler

Not Wario
schuelma said:
The sheer sarcasm and jadedness coming from this thread is incredible

For real. This and the liveblogs are just overwhelmingly snarky. Is this really how you guys behave when you're at home watching something? I mean, I don't think this conference is incredible or anything thus far, but we haven't seen hardly anything to get riled one way or the other about.

Cohsae

LOL at the archery one. He was pulling back with nunchuck not wiimote. Hmmm. I don't get how that works. Still Wii Sports is fun, fuck the haters.

Tiktaalik

Ventron said:
So when did Reggie run over your dog? :lol

Wii Motion plus should have been in the original console. The entire concept of it pisses me off. It's like the GBA -> GBA SP. The GBA was complete garbage without a backlit screen. I'm guessing we'll look back at the Wii without motion plus as near complete garbage as well.

It's just mind boggling to me that they're announcing something they announced last year and then we'll still have to wait. INSANE.

The Motion+ is such an amazingly bad idea from Nintendo, I'm pretty shocked. Just looking at this video, there's absolutely no way to convey to an audience how it's actually different from normal.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
traveler said:
For real. This and the liveblogs are just overwhelmingly snarky. Is this really how you guys behave when you're at home watching something? I mean, I don't think this conference is incredible or anything thus far, but we haven't seen hardly anything to get riled one way or the other about.

Quoted so people will read it again.

daegan

Irony: while they haven't showed anything spectacular yet, the two games they've shown will each sell more than EVERYTHING MS showed yesterday COMBINED.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Top Bottom