• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2009 Nintendo Conference Thread

pakkit

Banned
DangerStepp said:
WTF?!

How could you not do archery with the current Wii remote?!

The aiming reticule is the same thing as a cursor.
Before you aimed with IR, now he's aiming by just moving the control. It's subtle, but an important difference.

Stop this tomfoolery, Nintendo!

so the concessus on this is this:
Buy only Wii-Motion-Control Plus supported games and or classic control games (Tatsonuko vs Capcom)

old Wii waggle will get even more jarring once we start playing with Wii Motion-Controll-Plus supported titles

Rad Agast

This is what I've been wondering about all this time. Too much accuracy on the Wii Mote + might turn people off a game no? I mean, not every one is willing to spend the time to actually learn how to handle a bow and arrow, a sword, a racket, etc...

I think they should add some auto aim (no, I'm not joking)

Magnus

Why does this appeal to anyone who can just go outside and play basketball for real? I don't get it. I really don't.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
this is reminding me of an old Genesis game, I think it had Michael Jordan in it

Busty

Banned
But Reggie. If he's 4ft 9 then that must make you 5ft in heels.

All that money from the fucking Balance Board sales and none of it for a fucking gag writer.

Seriously.

-Cammie fails at speaking
-NSMB partially fails
-Cammie fails at playing NSMB
-BANTERBANTERBANTERBANTERBANTERBANTERBANTERBANTER

2gv4kmw.png

Top Bottom