• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2009 Nintendo Conference Thread

camineet

Banned
So is this Nintendo E3 conference gonna be the ALL TIME WORST Nintendo conference , worse than E3 2003 and E3 2008?

YES or NO

That little banter with Reggie was obviously to cover from the lengthy time it took to get to the game, hopefully Wii Sports Resort 2 will be able to emit those interludes.

dk_

Souldriver said:
o69tz4.jpg
:lol

Meier

Magnus said:
Why does this appeal to anyone who can just go outside and play basketball for real? I don't get it. I really don't.
A lot of people who live in affluent parts of downtown environments can't do that.. there aren't any street courts and my gym doesn't have one. I haven't played ball in ages.

nyong

Banned
lawblob said:
I will admit; I Sports Resort does look fun. I could see myself really enjoying it. But please, Christ.... give us more...

I agree. I'm completely sold on Wii Motion + at this point.

lawblob said:
I will admit; I Sports Resort does look fun. I could see myself really enjoying it. But please, Christ.... give us more...
No doubt. You can't headline the same game 2 years in a row, especially when last year went down in infamy.

warthog

It's weird to listen to this without video:

"oooohhhh"
"aaaahh, how's that Reggie?"
"I missed the moneyball"
"Nice shooting Reggie!"

Top Bottom