• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2009 Nintendo Conference Thread

pakkit

Banned
MetatronM said:
This show is MUCH more what Nintendo needed this year (and what they SHOULD have done last year).

Basically just bouncing back and forth between casual/expanded-market games and traditional core titles.
Yeah, but they're not demonstrating very many new games.

Blablurn said:
280nps5.jpg

:lol

Haunted

Why did the audience clap and cheer for My littlest Pet Shop at the EA conference yesterday, but had no reaction for New Super Mario Bros Wii and Golden Sun DS?

:mad:

All the audience negativity is contagious.

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
RurouniZel said:
Amazing how many guys here apparently hate women.

Anything not aimed at 18-24 year old men is apparently meant to be burned at the stake.

Because they will keep bitching, even if Nintendo announces 20new games, they will still bitch about something.

So why cater to a group of people that only complain and dont buy, when you can focus on casual games and sell fuckton of games.

Meier

This thing couldn't be more boring if it tried. I don't know why I get myself pumped every year.

The Wii announcements were pathetic. What a collossal bore.

pulga

Banned
this is the worst nintendo e3 presser ever. holy fuck didnt they learn anything from last year? fucking hell this is awful.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
X26 said:
face it guys, nitnendo doens't want "gamers" playign o ntheir system, they scare away the soccer moms
Seriously people, what do you want? Nintendo to pretend this shit doesn't sell and isn't a major part of their platform?

Of COURSE they're going to talk about casual stuff. They've ALSO already talked about Super Mario Bros., Mario and Luigi, FF: Crystal Bearers, Kingdom Hearts, and Golden Sun.

They're doing both, which is the most you could have expected. If you thought this would just be a hardcore-hardcore-hardcore-hardcore show and that's the only way you could possibly be happy, you were living in some kind of fantasy universe.

Oh, hey, Mario vs. Donkey Kong!

LCfiner

give me a fucking break, guys. there is NO WAY this is worse than last year's conference.

It's not mind blowing but they ahve some good shit on display.

J-Rzez

Operations said:
THE MIC OF THE FEED DOES NOT PICK THE CROWD JUST THE SPEAKER FOR CHRIST'S SAKE

Wonder why Nintendo didn't want crowd applause picked up, opposed to the others that had shows so far? That's an odd strategy, perhaps they didn't want any awkward pauses for the speakers on stage.

Top Bottom