• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2009 Nintendo Conference Thread

RurouniZel said:
Amazing how many guys here apparently hate women.

Anything not aimed at 18-24 year old men is apparently meant to be burned at the stake.

My 23-year-old girlfriend is watching this with me and she thinks this shit is stupid as hell too.

Foil

webrunner said:
Are we watching the same conference? This conference has surprise announcements of hardcore games, live demos of upcoming titles, and is doing a good job of mixing up casual and core titles instead of having it all in a clump.

It's not a ROCK ON MEGATON conference but it's certainly a good one. Short of announcing a megaton, this is pretty much the best conference you can expect from anyone. Very competent. 7/10.

Are you insane?

Beardz

6210437_blog007.jpg

Batongen

Banned
I don't know guys, we should all know the pattern right now. Nintendo won't show a trailer montage like 5-6 years ago or announce a lot of games, they want to demonstrate their "powerful" ideas at this forum. I expect press.nintendo.com (or whatever the URL) to have tons of trailers for S&P2 etc after the press conference (and perhaps even sneak in Pikmin 3 there).

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
norinrad21 said:
After all the backlash from last year's E3 we still get Cammie? WHY ?
Because Nintendo cares more about all the people that voted with their wallets in the last year more than a bunch of people making gifs on a message board?

Darklord

Banned
They don't even bother waiting for the applause anymore. She just gives the crowd a hideous glare every time she stops talking.

traveler said:
What the hell were you guys expecting? This balance is EXACTLY what Nintendo should be aiming for.

Mario isn't a Wii game. It's a DS port.

Sure, it's cool, but not a "AAA" title for the system.

Besides Golden Sun, this conference has been terrible. TERRIBLE.

norinrad21 said:
After all the backlash from last year's E3 we still get Cammie? WHY ?

Because Nintendo "just don't give a fuck".

Top Bottom