• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2009 Nintendo Conference Thread

And now Nintendo explains how they have no interest in targeting the hardcore gamer, ever...

OH FUCK VITALITY SENSOR! NINTENDO TRAINS YOUR INVISIBLE SPIRIT!!1!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
oh wtf here comes wii blood pressure and heart rate games

Tiktaalik

This is probably around 2003 levels of terribleness. Like they've shown games, and they look fun, but really they're trivial. Very very simple games. Not much effort here so far.

Of course there is still some left to go....

MrDaravon

Oh my God kill me now

This conference is so fucking terrible. Mario and Golden Sun DS are both cool, and Mario vs DK/Wario Ware have appeal to some audiences, but Jesus Christ. This is actually worse than last year unless he whips out something amazing

Oh God it's a freaking finger trap, never mind

TONX

Distinguished Air Superiority
BWAHAHAHAHAH omg im soooo sorry guys. This is a slap in the face to hardcore Nintendo loyalists.

WrikaWrek

Banned
iwata.jpg

ilikeme

VITALITY SENSOR YEAAHHHH

THIS IS WHAT I WANTED IWATA THANK YOU

I WANT TO PUT MY COCK IN YOUR MOUTH RIGHT RIGHT NOW NOW NOWN

I WANT TO SEE THE INFORMATION INSIDE OF YOU

jax (old)

Banned
WII VITALITY SENSOR?

Holyshit. I can't say how appalling this is. I think right now, Nintendo is resposible for a lot of fans stressing out and feeling appalled.

WHAT THE FUCK.

hell
hell
hell
hell

Mashing

Omg.. that heartbeat thing they were talking about in the past. I can't believe it's real. AND WHAT'S WITH ALL THE FUCKING PERIPHERALS. Christ. Nintendo needs to go bankrupt... they've completely gone off the deep edge.

Killer blood pressure app confirmed!!!1

The only silver lining I can think of is that Nintendo is saving their good games for tonight's roundtable thing.

Top Bottom