• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2009 Nintendo Conference Thread

ultim8p00

Banned
WTF Vitality Sensor? WTF

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU SO PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW. Seriously, I was having fun laughing at them and shit but that's just insulting FUCK YOU NINTENDO

adg1034

Here's hoping this goes for another 30 minutes. This is all certainly intriguing, but not what they've been promising. Sin & Punishment 2, at least. Or Zelda. Or Retro.

Something.

firen

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

He will make it easier for us to fall asleep. Too Late.

I'm not even listening. Rolling a joint to make the hurting stop.

PLEASE!!! MAKE THE HURTING STOP!!! MAKE HIM STOP TALKING!!!

I wonder if HE knows what he is talking about.

Is that blood coming out of my ear? ....

ezekial45

Banned
blood_pressure.jpg

Jesus christ, it's a glorified blood pressure machine.

Fine

RSP said:
OH MAN I WOULD BUY THAT IN A HEARTBEAT

pun intended

Ahahaha.

... :( This is SUCH a fail, it's unbelievable. They better announce a Zelda game, or an entirely new IP that's so amazing I fall off my chair, or else I'm going to cry.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Does anyone else get the feeling that Nintendo slipped into the Plasics business and this is why were are getting so many Wii add-ons.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
So Nintendo's going to package this conference as a game to help us fall asleep?

Shaheed79

dabbled in the jelly
Nintendo has totally forgotten its roots. If it wasn't for 3rd parties the console wouldn't have a single game for the hardcore audience.

Top Bottom