• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2009 Sony Conference Thread

LCfiner

what the fuck is up with this note taking translator?

those other translators didn't need no fucking notepads. :lol

oh, and the PSP price point is exactly matched up to be 50 bucks cheaper than the 16 GB ipod touch. confirms sony strategy to move on from the current user base.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Jeff Rubenstein, PlayStation.Blog: "GT PSP contains 800 cars, 35 tracks, and various layouts of those tracks"

Fine

pakkit said:
I don't like the PSPGo pricing. There's a pretty big discrepancy between the 3000 and the Go. It's kind of boring watching this so far (besides the fucking delicious Uncharted footage), but so far the megatons are all really muted because they leaked again.

Pretty much, considering that it's not ALL that different from the 3000. Meh. They should have launched it at a price much closer to the 3000's. I don't even really like the design all that much, either. It looks too much like a cell phone.

belvedere

Junior Butler
60fps PSP Gran Turismo.

I guess it will make the wait for GT5 a little easier. Assuming it comes out in the next decade.

Top Bottom