• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2009 Sony Conference Thread

PnCIa

God damn, show the game already and stop talking about it. Srysly the pacing of this conference isn´t very good. And 249...oh Sony.

GhaleonQ

Danthrax said:
yeah no kidding, she didn't need a little notebook! :lol

Brains. Beauty. Power (to sell me video games). She has it all, truly.

Yamauchi and Hirai look like they're about to wet themselves. Cripes, guys.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
GT PSP sounds great--WILL BUY

PSP GO at $250?--WILL NOT BUY

Blablurn

rvgktx.jpg

"dat ass"

stuminus3

That dude looks spooked! :lol

Maybe he's one of the Blues Brothers and the cops are coming for him. He's on a mission from God, though.

laserbeam

Banned
MickeyKnox said:
You know the best part is they STILL HAVEN'T SHOWN IT.

Sure they did."As you can see its running on this PSP go."

Of course the screen is 3 inches big being seen from 90 ft away rofl

Chittagong

Gold Member
Sony planning meeting pre-E3

"Shoud we show a trailer of GT PSP on stage?"

"or on stage demo?"

"maybe share a demo on PSN?"

"No, I got it, let's have a nervous Japanese dude give a verbal lecture on it, and another dude write it down on his notepad and talk it in English"

"Deal!"

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
:lol What the hell is Sony thinking? PSP Go is a total disaster, both in style, form factor (looks like it'll totally cramp my hands), and the lack of the UMD drive... and now the price!

XTERC

GT:pokemon... I'm looking forward to it... also I don't understand why when removing a UMD drive, reducing packaging and adding 16GB = $70.

"And now here's James Cameron to describe every pixel in the first GT PSP screen."

"So the first one is red, we'll call that one a ph'rlh'pl..."

Top Bottom