• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2009 Sony Conference Thread

pswii60

PSP is looking HOT!

I'm converted! Buying a GO day one and can't wait. Friggin' hell, I'd just play PSP 24/7 with that lot coming out on it.

ultim8p00

Banned
What is Sony doing wrong so far? They clearly have more games than MS, but I'm not nearly as excited at this point as I was at the MS conference at the same point.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Gary Whitta said:
Who is in this audience??

Resident Evil = silence
Harry Potter and Hannah Montana = rapturous applause
I'm sure they're just responding to some sort of "applause" sign hidden somewhere. ;)

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Though I'm not mad on handheld gaming, I guess I gotta give props to them for resuscitating interest in the platform. They could have easily let it slow-slide till PSP2 or something.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
Gary Whitta said:
Who is in this audience??

Resident Evil = silence
Harry Potter and Hannah Montana = rapturous applause

It's called Sarcasm

I don't understand the types of games they are bringing to the PSP. It's a handheld, most people don't want to play console like games on their handheld. That's why Loco Roco and Patapon did so well. Come out with an app store with some killer apps and you'll have my attention.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
ultim8p00 said:
What is Sony doing wrong so far? They clearly have more games than MS, but I'm not nearly as excited at this point as I was at the MS conference at the same point.

Microsoft moved on a lot quicker. Sony seem to be talking about the game a lot

ultim8p00 said:
Perhaps you're not into portables?

Dever

Banned
eso76 said:
so they made big boss clones...and also cloned the MISSING EYE ??
clever..
I very much doubt that 4 big bosses is actually explained in the story, it's just a fun little co-op mode.

Top Bottom