• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2009 Sony Conference Thread

eso76

oh no.
So that was the second capcom game as expected...one good reason to hate this conference.

Also, interesting how the guy onstage mentioned re, syphon filter, lbp, gt, metal gear...and the crowd only cheered when he mentioned hanna montana and harry potter. someone needs to bomb the place now.

Danielsan

ultim8p00 said:
What is Sony doing wrong so far? They clearly have more games than MS, but I'm not nearly as excited at this point as I was at the MS conference at the same point.
Too many platforms and too musch shit to cover.
Sales age.
Technical mumbo jumbo.
MS did great with their show not tell presentation yesterday.

RSLAEV

ultim8p00 said:
What is Sony doing wrong so far? They clearly have more games than MS, but I'm not nearly as excited at this point as I was at the MS conference at the same point.

Uh maybe because they're all handheld?

I dunno, I'm not into handheld gaming but maybe I'll try it out. I'm hesitant to add another gadget to my life though (ipod nano, Touch, cel phone, Zune and my GF's DS...)

Sean

Banned
They're spending far too much time focusing on the PSP at this conference. I'm not a handheld guy so all this stuff is rather boring IMO.

GQman2121

Banned
I wonder what the trade-in deal GS is going to run for the PSP-Go. If they off $100 for your 3000 model, I might bite on day one.

Top Bottom