• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2009 Sony Conference Thread

Foil

AC2 looks great. Between that and Conviction, and RS2 they've done great this year at E3 (press conf aside).

oneHeero

Gary Whitta said:
Why do they spend so much time showcasing multi-platform titles? None of this stuff is a reason to buy a PS3.
Did you bitch when the first half os ms conference was rockband and mw2? both multiplat games?

i maybe wrong but did you call it one of the best conferences you seen?

Des0lar

will learn eventually
We added a lot of diversity to AC2.

The only way to get to him is by the glider.

*golfclap*:lol :lol :lol

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
All of these games look amazing.

Sadly, none of them appeal to me. They're all squarely aimed at the same gamer-type, and that type isn't me. :(

LCfiner

hmm.

AC2 combat and actual assassination looks the same as the first.

I dunno if the gliding and smoke bomb shit is enough to make it better than the first

Nolan.

Omg so Ms got FFXIII demo and Sony gets FFXIII video *sigh* (at least its new I guess)

Also crappy voice acting confirmed, this coming after the amazing voices in FFXII

GQman2121

Banned
The first AC still looks amazing today. But that wasn't the games problem. The bottom line is it just wasn't fun. You could see everything the game had to offer in under an hour.

Swag

Please Please Please Please Sony announce a Final Fantasy Remake, you will win this E3 if I see that shoulder tap

Donos

Gary Whitta said:
Why do they spend so much time showcasing multi-platform titles? None of this stuff is a reason to buy a PS3.

So what did MS with Modern Warfare 2 ? huh ? ahh it's Gary Whitta...

Top Bottom