• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2009 Sony Conference Thread

ha1f

man, do you realise how fast i made the sandwich to get back here, sony?

i dont even have any mustard on it ffs. and then you're late. as usual.

duke-nukem-forever-megaton-news.jpg

DO IT SONY!! :lol

TheFatOne

Since it seems like the Sony conference is delayed does anyone know if any gaming site will put up the conference in its entirety? I am going to miss about an hour or so and I want to see the conference.

Stealth

Surprises that will win E3 for Sony:

- Rental service for PS1/2/3 and PSP games and the introduction of full Software BC
- Twisted Metal PS3
- Some taste of Sly 4
- GT5 demo and release date
- Announcement of exclusive MGS or FFXIII content
- Square Enix revealing anything exclusive, be it FFVIIR (ya rite) or Kingdom Hearts 3
- TRICO being the greatest thing in the world

Nakazato

(neutral) cyberheater
XBOX XBOX XBOX XBOX XBOX XBOX XBOX XBOX XBOX XBOX XBOX XBOX XBOX XBOX XBOX XBOX XBOX PS3 XBOX XBOX
(Today, 02:02 PM)
Reply | Quote

GTFO BITCH

Danielsan

If Phil comes back then that alone justifies the conference.
I miss Phil.
Phil Harrison and Peter Moore, those were the good old days.

jax (old)

Banned
which feed is showing? G4tv is showing retarded hairplug ads. ... well, now SPOTLIGHT SONY. about to start

<3

WOOOOooooooooooo

bud

TheFatOne said:
Since it seems like the Sony conference is delayed does anyone know if any gaming site will put up the conference in its entirety? I am going to miss about an hour or so and I want to see the conference.

you can watch all the conferences at gamespot after they're done.

traveler said:
I'm expecting basically a repeat of MS' yesterday- tons of great stuff shown in an excellent press conf. that will lack the needed impact for a perfect performance due to leaks.
yeah m$ and sony are the the opposite of nintendo, which was a ton of shit with a few suprises, this will be a ton of high quality with almost no suprises.

thaOwner

Keighly

"What could Sony have in store? I expect you'll see their new controller tech. Could Tretton finally tell us about that Rockstar exclusive?"

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
TheFatOne said:

they had them on PSN last year.

Cerberus

TheFatOne said:

I think GameSpot will have it. They have Microsoft's conference available for replay.

Top Bottom