• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.

Varion

ixix said:
If he's on our side why didn't he warn IGA?

I told him to warn IGA.
They probably threatened to trap him in the loop too ;_;

It was a selfish decision, but don't be too hard on him :(

JesseZao

I think I figured it out! This guy is the key! He can break us out! Follow him to the core!

Edit: Noooooo he walked off too fast I got sucked back in!

2nd Edit: He's back! One more chance to leave!

LegatoB

I feel really bad for Mr. Taylor. He sounds totally disturbed after what he just introduced, and he was the best presenter of the day. :lol

That comment about the suit wearing the guy, not the guy wearing the suit cracked me up, cracks me up. Who made it? Are you in the loop, fellow gaffer? I'm lost in the loop myself, asking for quotes in a sea of quotes. And it's all in real time. Social.

Varion

It's awesome how even after you've seen the whole conference, you really can't work out what Adrenaline Misfits is like until you've seen the trailer.

lowrider007

Licorice-flavoured booze?
groundhog-day.jpg

duckroll

This poor guy was -so- well prepared and scripted. What he did NOT expect was that he would be introducing a pedo trailer. :lol

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
You people are fuckin' scaring me....but I now can't stop watching myself!!!

Every time I think I'm gone, Naoki or Tak or Andrew or TOMMY or Zandatsu or PEPE come out and the lulz just come screaming back as if I had never seen them before.

The worst part of this conference is IGA, which is actually horrifically sad. And it doesn't get less sad. It just gets worse.

Lijik

Y2Kev said:
You people are fuckin' scaring me....but I now can't stop watching myself!!!

Every time I think I'm gone, Naoki or Tak or Andrew or TOMMY or Zandatsu or PEPE come out and the lulz just come screaming back as if I had never seen them before.

The worst part of this conference is IGA, which is actually horrifically sad. And it doesn't get less sad. It just gets worse.
Welcome to the loop

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
Wait a second. There aren't just stars and feathers over their boobs. There is clearly a pan out in which the Vic Viper's bosom is covered by mysterious green orbs.

What could this mean? Is Niais trying to tell us something? Is he sacrificing himself on the altar of The Great Otomedius Betrayal in hopes of preventing The Great Castlevania Betrayal?

Is Niais trying to save IGA?

Y2Kev said:
This is why I have to take my leave now. One time watching IGA's suffering is one time too many. :(

I leave you now, thread of wonders and melancholy...until tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom