• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.

drkOne

You know, the quotes in this SAW trailer… "addiction that is hard to break" and "well, let's see what your breaking point is". ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT THE LOOP?
THIS CONFERENCE KEEPS BLOWING MY MIND.

OMG I love how he holds up the belt and the one guy just grabs it :lol My first time seeing that part of the stream :lol :lol

Judderman said:
I like how he his holding the belt over them as some sort of way to control them. THESE MEN CAN'T BE TAMED.

EDIT: I'll take it in the back :lol :lol :lol :lol

:lol

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
Lijik said:
This saw game is like the calm before the storm

Saw guy is so earnest. I feel a little sorry for him now. He tries so hard, but he's sandwiched between Lucha Libre and Tak. Forever.

Manus

That one guy who was promoting the wrestling looked legitimately scared there at the end when he grabbed his mic.

Patryn

Lijik said:
This saw game is like the calm before the storm

I think it's brilliantly placed. It convinced all of us that the conference was going to right the ship, and we'd be back to mind-numbing boredom, thus lowering our defences and setting us up perfectly for the first real haymaker from Tak.

Lijik

drkOne said:
You know, the quotes in this SAW trailer… "addiction that is hard to break" and "well, let's see what your breaking point is". ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT THE LOOP?
THIS CONFERENCE KEEPS BLOWING MY MIND.

There is no fucking way this wasnt designed for multiple viewings.
No goddamn way

benjipwns

Banned
Just when I think I have decided which part is my favorite, it starts over again. And that's when I realize every part is my favorite part. I just can't imagine it without any part of it. All is essential. Even the sad part.

Robot 492

Banned
Come on, guy. At least pretend your excited about Saw 2!

edit: ... "unless they're gonna stab you in the back" :lol

This guy has no emotions.

ixix

Rpgmonkey said:
It's so hard to watch this while reading GAF commentary. :lol

By your sixth trip through the loop you'll know the conference by heart.

I no longer watch the loop. I am the loop.

ixix said:
Saw guy is so earnest. I feel a little sorry for him now. He tries so hard, but he's sandwiched between Lucha Libre and Tak. Forever.
:lol I wonder if he realizes he's in the loop now.
Edit:
ixix said:
By your sixth trip through the loop you'll know the conference by heart.

I no longer watch the loop. I am the loop.
Holy shit. :lol Holy shit.

Lijik

Patryn said:
I think it's brilliantly placed. It convinced all of us that the conference was going to right the ship, and we'd be back to mind-numbing boredom, thus lowering our defences and setting us up perfectly for the first real haymaker from Tak.
Yeah, this conference is just on some rickety rails up till here.
Then it settles.
Then you fly off the rails, and never go back.

ixix

Tak! Go find IGA! Go find IGA, Tak! Tell him to run! Tell him to run and never come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom