• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.

Varion

BucZF.gif

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
One million troops! Go find IGA. Tell him to run away. Tell him to run away and to never come back.

I think he's got extreeeme hack and slash abilities. Many of you will never see your families again. You'll be sucked.

Varion

ixix said:
One million troops! Go find IGA. Tell him to run away. Tell him to run away and to never come back.

I think he's got extreeeme hack and slash abilities. Many of you will never see your families again. You'll be sucked.
Surely if one million troops set out one of them would be able to find Iga and save him. Surely.

Magnus

ChoklitReign said:
I can't believe I can post now during an E3 conference. Is GAF running on magic tubes now?

Varion said:
No one cares about Konami ;_;
If this was any of the other conferences we'd be on page 25 by now.

Soooooo......

These posts from Page 9 turned out to be a little eerie on reflection.

:lol :lol :lol :lol

And some of the other conference threads haven't even cracked 100, but here we are over 110. lol

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
ixix said:

:lol

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
Varion said:
Surely if one million troops set out one of them would be able to find Iga and save him. Surely.

I'm starting to think he's in the same boat as Niais. He just doesn't want to be saved. I can try and try and try, but if he won't meet me halfway there's nothing I can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom