• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I don't know what you expect to find out there, Naoki, you know what you want better than me. But there's one thing I do know. I know I can stand here watching you destroy everything I've ever wanted in my life, wanting to smash your face with my fists, because you won't make even the slightest effort to offer happiness and still know that I love you. You mean so much to me that I'm willing to take all your abuse and insults and insensitivity. Because that's what you need to do to prove I'm not going to leave you. I'm sick and tired of running from places and people and relationships. You want me, than fight for me, because I'm sure as hell fighting for you!

Chris R

Any word if Luchadeer will be playable?

And did he just hold that belt upside down?

Finally, having athletes fight it out for the cover of sports games is a brilliant idea. Madden/NHL/NBA need to catch on.

Oh yea, weigh ins make for great conferences :lol

Parham

Banned
2d6kuqa.jpg

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
Mask Guy! Go warn IGA. I don't think he speaks Spanish. Just yell at him until he runs away and never comes back.

Y2Kev said:
I don't know what you expect to find out there, Naoki, you know what you want better than me. But there's one thing I do know. I know I can stand here watching you destroy everything I've ever wanted in my life, wanting to smash your face with my fists, because you won't make even the slightest effort to offer happiness and still know that I love you. You mean so much to me that I'm willing to take all your abuse and insults and insensitivity. Because that's what you need to do to prove I'm not going to leave you. I'm sick and tired of running from places and people and relationships. You want me, than fight for me, because I'm sure as hell fighting for you!
So wait, Naoki is a real person and not just the NeverDead guy in a wig?

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
Somebody is cleaning up wrestler clothes as we speak. That is all Saw 2 is good for. Laundry.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Alucrid said:
Shit. What does it mean when I accidentally closed the stream's tab and panicked to get it back? :lol
You're not ready to let go. It's also still real to you dammit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom