• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.

stupei

I love how he sounds so put out by having to explain how the game works. "Yes, yes, of course."

HE JUST WANTS TO DANCE, MAN. WHY CAN'T YOU LET HIM DAAAANCE?

Lijik

stupei said:
I STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT HE IS SAYING HALF THE TIME. :lol
I know everything is saying at this point (except when the language changes) and its fucking hilarious:lol :lol :lol

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
Fear Face.

Why didn't I listen to you, Naoki? I could have found IGA. I could have warned him. I could have told him to run away and never come back.

No Naoki, I can't very very excite. Not any more. Not after I failed you.

1z6xto7.jpg

SO THIS IS WHERE I PUT MY FEET NAOKI?

benjipwns

Banned
We're getting to experience these guys for the eternity that is this loop, but imagine working with them!

Do we know Naoki knows it really is pre-recorded? How long did they spend on the
head trick
? Why didn't that guy seem to know the trailer he was introducing?

My mind and heart ARE racing.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
This makes me just love Konami. Truly they are still the insane nutbars we once expected Japanese developers to be. They've even roped their western partners into their insane corporate culture.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
abstract alien said:
Does this guy have an album? :lol
So I did some research...

He's actually a VERY GOOD composer for DDR games. Like Naoki knows his shit. But he's just so fucking crazy :lol :lol :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom