• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y2Kev said:
So I did some research...

He's actually a VERY GOOD composer for DDR games. Like Naoki knows his shit. But he's just so fucking crazy :lol :lol :lol

yeah, he's a an amazing composer, but batshit

benjipwns

Banned
Building off my prior post, Naoki "knows" it's pre-recorded and doesn't care for this. But is he like this always?

The dev team is huddled around trying to figure out how to make Kinect pick up people right and he rushes in from the bathroom off his latest coke hit "LET'S DANCE! PLAY THAT VIDEO!"

Alucrid

Banned
Oh girl, you know me sooo well. I'm a gleek alright!

Wait, is she saying that Glee coined the phrase the rise of the under dog?

Salazar

BocoDragon said:
This makes me just love Konami. Truly they are still the insane nutbars we once expected Japanese developers to be. They've even roped their western partners into their insane corporate culture.

Wait. Isn't Japanese culture preoccupied with dignity ?

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
Christine Catle! Send the Gleeks to warn IGA. Tell him to find me somebody to love. And to run away. And never come back until he finds me somebody to love.

Magnus

goddamned motherfuckin ABC LOCAL NEWS

:lol

They seriously just put this shit together over a few lines of coke last week.

ixix said:
Christine Catle! Send the Gleeks to warn IGA. Tell him to find me somebody to love. And to run away. And never come back until he finds me somebody to love.

This fucking joke...it keeps getting funnier...WHY does it keep getting funnier to me?!

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
I wonder if the backstage with all those guys interacting with eachother was as fascinating as the actual presentation.

benjipwns

Banned
Okay, the news is my favorite part. I just can't for any reason fathom why it exists. Everything else I can, in a twisted stuck in the loop way, explain. But this I can't.

And now they are making the press listen to an entire song from an Oprah-featured high school choir headed by Jesse Eisenberg. Of course, they are.

What can this possibly deliver next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom