• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make sure to stretch before you try it :lol Oh man.

Also the absolute silence from the crowd really doesn't help matters at all in this conference.

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
I love you Lost in Shadow! I will buy you once for every time I have seen your trailer.

v0yce

benjipwns said:
2073qz6.jpg

There's got to be a gaffer from that High School on here somewhere.

just finished my loop

i have work in 5 hours

i love you guys, but i think i'm gonna have to sleep

let this be 100 pages when i wake up

and most of all

get IGA out

ixix

I'm sorry I didn't see your warning Staring Silent Hill Guy. I could have stopped all of this if I had but realized what you were warning me of.

I'm BACKKKKK !!!

lucky for me I could follow you gues as a lurker on my phone in the car, LOVE THE NEW GUYS WHO ARE DYING HERE !!! :lol :lol :lol :lol

(ow and for the people who are interested cat is fine just a check up)

Xater

I just went through some posts here of peopleexpereincing it now for the first time. All the those still crack me up. It's beautiful! :lol

trejo

The Dutch Slayer said:
I'm BACKKKKK !!!

lucky for me I could follow you gues as a lurker on my phone in the car, LOVE THE NEW GUYS WHO ARE DYING HERE !!! :lol :lol :lol :lol

That's great news!

...maybe there is hope for Iga yet!

Instro

Xater said:
I just went through some posts here of peopleexpereincing it now for the first time. All the those still crack me up. It's beautiful! :lol

Makes you want to share this experience with everyone. Spread the word brothers, spread the word of the almighty Lucha Libres of Konami!

ixix

The Dutch Slayer said:
I'm BACKKKKK !!!

Fine Cat! Go find IGA. Tell him to run away and never come back until his cat's vaccinations are up to date. Prevention is the only cure for feline leukemia.

theultimo

The Dutch Slayer said:
I'm BACKKKKK !!!

You can never escape, because there is no victory, there is ONLY MORE MADNESS..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom