• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheerilee

ixix said:
Then what are you waiting for? Go find IGA. Tell him to run away. Tell him to run away and never come back.
I don't even know what to run from.

Fake Edit: I suck at multitasking. Hard to post when I can't stop watching.

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
Finally we're getting some fucking Zan-Datsu to break the monotony. Been waiting for this.

Varion

Scarecrow said:
It's like looking out a window into the blue sky and green grass, but you're still stuck in the zombie room.
Literally, I'm in front of the window and night is over already, it's now half 8 in the morning. I've been watching this since 9PM last night.

Oh god.

ixix

Lijik said:
You guys I just checked Facebook.

I dont think an official NeverDead page exits :lol :lol

The Facebook pimping was a setup. He knew. He tried to warn us. Naoki's assistant tried to warn us. Why didn't we listen?

LeonEight

Neo Member
14j57i1.jpg

The guy presenting new Silent hill is fat A.J. McLean in disguise! The resemblance is uncanny.

Do you guys know doppelgangers of the persons in the greatest loop vortex of teh internetz?

Edit: He is in the Backstreet boys, but who doesn't know that???

Varion said:
Literally, I'm in front of the window and night is over already, it's now half 8 in the morning. I've been watching this since 9PM last night.

Oh god.

Soon you will become:
konami.jpg

Wock n woooooolllllllllllllllll

theultimo

Varion said:

Oh god.
It really sucks you in. You cannot escape :/

D23

wtf is this shit still on?? :lol :lol i watched this almost 12 hours ago.. hahaha. by the end of today.. i hope to god every single gaf members seen this awesome conference

Shalashaska161 said:
Oh god. I can't believe what I've just seen. Did that all really just happen? I gotta go lay down.
OMG LOVE your reaction hahahahhahaah I was like that the first 2 times also :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

I had pain in my sides and I was crying :lol :lol :lol

ixix

gray_fox224 said:
So what is this IGA thing people are taking about? What happened?

It hasn't happened yet. At least, not in this timeline.

D23

Error 503 Service Unavailable

Service Unavailable
Guru Meditation:

XID: 1523287941

??????? why i keep getting from this thread only..

Error 503 Service Unavailable

Service Unavailable
Guru Meditation:

XID: 1523287650

Just like around 03:00 AM last night here GAF going to fast again because of Konami :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom