• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.
made a quick new one :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

2ngzivd.jpg

jakershaker said:
Am I the only one who finds even the MGS segment funny as hell?

blablabla CUT bla CUT CUTbla bla bla CUTCUTCUT CUUUT bla bla

I just want to know the meaning of the guy on the right during that section.

jakershaker said:

It's certainly the most ironic section. Konami's biggest game, reduced to utter shite by boring tripe from the producers.

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
jakershaker said:

No, it's great. But it's absurd in a more subtle way than the rest.

It's guys talking about a robotic ninja cutting everything and it sounds utterly banal. Zan-Datsu.

Instro

I gotta go to sleep, I think I've been watching or listening to this conference for most of the day since the beginning :lol . Good luck to the new people watching this for the first time you will not be disappointed. I hope IGA makes it out alive this time.

Did I ever mention that my favorite sport is Lucha Libre, I mean I used to like other things but for some reason I only think about Lucha Libre's and dance moves now.

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
Rapstah said:
I slept while the rest of you guys were still watching the conference on loop.

I dreamt about it. :lol

Did the dream tell you how to save IGA? We're open to help from all sources at this point.

Maybe it's the late night, but it's getting to the point that every fucking line is hilarious.

THIS ISN'T WRESTLING, IT'S LUCHE!

YOU MAY HAVE NOTICED OUR RING, YOU MAY EVEN KNOW WHAT IT IS FOR!

Lijik

ixix said:
No, it's great. But it's absurd in a more subtle way than the rest.

It's guys talking about a robotic ninja cutting everything and it sounds utterly banal. Zan-Datsu.
I personally feel that it just doesnt hold up to repeated viewings like the others. I can always get super excited with the Lucha Libres for example, but with Rising it just feels like it gets longer each time and my enjoyment is lessened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom