• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
Keyser Soze said:
It's like going to one of those screenings off old movies and people want to say their favourite lines along with the characters. That is how I feel right now
Someone earlier said the "Rocky Horror" of gaming. Seems apt.

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
I just realized that nobody asked for the summary last loop.

I think the loop is growing more unstable. It could fall apart around us at any moment.

Parham

Banned
"Got our money from a non-traditional publisher"

After today, I would have agree. Konami is at anything but traditional.

Edit: What's going on with his beard? :lol

trejo

Don't spoil it for the newcomers, guys!

Let their fragile, untainted minds bask in the glory that is the loop by themselves.

Lijik

I want to sample this guy.
"One million views on Rapstar makes you a rapper - and theres no joke in that"
Theres a big beat song that can be made out of this line, I just know it.

Rewrite said:
Someone will become famous with this game? What the fuck. :lol :lol

Not really unbelievable.

gYeY4.png

This man has managed to become famous by saying "One Miwwion Twoops" at a press conference.

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
ugh. get this normal man out of the way.
I want Konami!

I love that even this thread is on a loop, every time the conference restarts new people join in and have the same reactions again and again.

Konami, the company that keeps giving.

And props to you that stayed up all night watching this.

Lijik said:
I want to sample this guy.
"One million views on Rapstar makes you a rapper - and theres no joke in that"
Theres a big beat song that can be made out of this line, I just know it.
a million mics

for a million soldiers

to get a million views

WITH 10 MILLION DOTS

benjipwns

Banned
Some of our forums greatest minds said it before, and so I feel the need to say it for them while they are not here:

this is a multi-million dollar company

Ladies, are we ready? I had a dream where I finally abandoned the loop. Sudden flashes of the conference, Russell crushing all established marketing paradigms, Tak leading a legion of one million to hack and slash heaven, Naoki slow-dancing in the corner of the conference room, whispering words of excitement. Angry luchadores slapping the shit out of those who oppose Traitorvania. Nigerian Prince Niais the First bringing moe to the masses. An angelic choir of carrot top ass grabbers. A new Silent Hill where the Producer is actually the killer. Metal Gear: Bodyguard. Iga carrying the cross. Megatons...

Varion

benjipwns said:
Some of our forums greatest minds said it before, and so I feel the need to say it for them while they are not here:

this is a multi-million dollar company
Revenue ▲¥309,771 million ($3.24 billion) (2009)[1]
Operating income ▲¥33.8 billion (2009)[1]
Net income ▲¥10,874 million ($113 million) (2009)[1]
Employees 5,181 (as of March 31, 2010)

It just blows my mind.

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
What if they're all just coming back and again, and it's not really a loop. But they're reenacting the whole thing, over and over again?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom