• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gravijah

theultimo said:
Did you hear the crowd after the Obama clip? They went ugh.

gYeY4.png

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
I think Russell's actually saying a lot of sensible things.

I think that means the loop is winning.

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
Man, I'm gonna have me some leftover takeout and watch this. Some great fucking shit right here.

ScrubJay

Mental Note - Russell Simmons is the at the top of my list of "Guys who I don't want to rescue me if I'm drowning during a public speech"

353cca0.jpg

A MILLION MICS I DO NOT KNOW IF THAT IS A LOT BUT YOU KNOW...............................
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

ow poor pr guy poor poor pr guy :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

ixix

Trip Warhawkins said:
The Africa-Israel binomial was never more alive. Compton kids playing with the OC posse. These are dark times.

See? You get it. Russell Simmons knows what he's talking about. His speech is the last cry for sanity in a world gone mad.

Robot 492

Banned
I need to go to bed. It's freaking 6 AM already :lol.

For all you newcomers: Enjoy the show. You're in for the experience of your life.

Rapstah

Hey, play the game all you want, posers, there can only be one. :lol

My name doesn't even mean "rap star", it's unrelated

ixix

Yeah I know I'm allowed to pray. But if it ain't gotten me nowhere on loops one through eight I don't think holding out for loop nine to be where it all turns around is going to get me very far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom