• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
Round 9.

There's no easy way to say this, but I'm just about at my limit. I don't think I have it in me to see this one through to the end.

But when I fall, do not despair. Keep on fighting. Let the noble sacrifice of Saint IGA guide your hand. Never yield to the usurpers. Never yield to the Traitorvania.

Or you might end up on the internet, and we don't want that to happen.

Rapstah

I'm doomed: every time the stream loops I think that I'm easily going to cancel it and stop watching, but then the first game is Def Jam: Rapstah and I'm stuck. :/

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
It doesn't end. Nothing ever ends

*nosebleed*

shas'la said:
"careful you might end up on the internet"
I know right maybe 7000+ post will be about YOUR MEDIA BRIEFING :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

TheVisualizer said:
this is my first watch... did I make a mistake checking this out?

ow we have a new one plz stay tuned and keep watch your in for a tried !

benjipwns

Banned
I think we need to form a task force than can redeliver the best jokes from the last eight times. Like the "this might end up on the internet...eight times" and so on.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
This was my favorite E3 conference by far.

It was just so entertaining with the exception of fucking Metal Gear. That shit ruined it.

I didn't see the beginning (start of it), but I don't think I missed much.

Varion

nskinnear said:
I can't believe I spent the entire night watching an E3 conference >.>
Seriously, coming up to 14 hours this has been looping now. I wonder how long they'll keep this up? Wonder if they forgot it's even on :lol

MGS 3DS bitches

yfcz8.jpg

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
This is truly my final loop.

Truly.

D23

Varion said:
Seriously, coming up to 14 hours this has been looping now. I wonder how long they'll keep this up? Wonder if they forgot it's even on :lol

omg.. i just stared at your avatar for like 5 minutes... EXTREEEEMEEE :lol

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
OK, seriously are you guys joking or have you seen this shit more than two times!?

How many times have you guys seen this conference!? :lol

benjipwns

Banned
I'm pretty sure we've done it. A few more posts and we've tied Microsoft and it's easy to pass them at that point.

Konami has not just won E3 but set the standard for all of our lives. Everything we do will now be done in context of this conference.

trejo

ixix said:
Round 9.

There's no easy way to say this, but I'm just about at my limit. I don't think I have it in me to see this one through to the end.

But when I fall, do not despair. Keep on fighting. Let the noble sacrifice of Saint IGA guide your hand. Never yield to the usurpers. Never yield to the Traitorvania.

Or you might end up on the internet, and we don't want that to happen.

Be well friend.

We'll always have one million troops!

Rewrite said:
OK, seriously are you guys joking or have you seen this shit more than two times!?

It's best not to ask. Some of the answers may disturb you.

Rewrite said:

I am just listening to it in a tab this time and doing other stuff

...will look again for the ass grab though. Missed it twice :(

Rewrite said:

This is my 4th or 5th, can't remember.

Ask ixix :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom