• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
Righteous fury burns within me in the wake of this new view of betrayal. Make your pilgrimage to the shores of G4 loopers. Remember always the sacrifice of IGA. Remember his characters. Remember his stages. He wants us to have them.

Support his dots. Death to the Traitorvania. He needs you.

NewFresh

spons said:
I've uploaded the crappy video of the original loop here. The audio is ~6 seconds longer than the video so it glitches all over the place but maybe the better image quality is useful. And the new stream is still downloadable here. That's it for me, severely disappointed by the fact that there isn't a good copy of this floating around the internet yet that can be archived.

Is the megaupload edited?

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
So the creepy eyes guy wasn't even standing close to the other guy?

Somehow I find that that makes it creepier...

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
jEzMH.gif

trejo

CcrooK said:
Ya know, I'll support Iga. He's done a lot for us all. But I'm also supporting Traitorvania. :lol

I think I'll be getting God of Vania as well. But I'll do so begrudgingly.

Usurpers.

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
I've run out of ways to string together dots betrayal millions of troops king of france extreme love you guys don't give a fuck just wanna dance bien bien bien bien bien pharmaceuticals on the street.

I'm out.

Now let's see what your breaking point is.

falconzss

Relaxed Muscle said:
I'm so glad I watched this live, I was one of those very few lucky people to witness such greatness live.

wish i had the chance to but konami's crazy permanently reloading page made that impossible :/

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Oh man.. I can't believe I let GAF and this thread convince me to watch this conference just got done with it...

I need to take a moment to let it all sink in... Extreeeeme....

spons said:
I've uploaded the crappy video of the original loop here. The audio is ~6 seconds longer than the video so it glitches all over the place but maybe the better image quality is useful. And the new stream is still downloadable here. That's it for me, severely disappointed by the fact that there isn't a good copy of this floating around the internet yet that can be archived.

It works perfectly in VLC. You can seek and everything. Big thanks!

trejo

ixix said:
I've run out of ways to string together dots betrayal millions of troops king of france extreme love you guys don't give a fuck just wanna dance bien bien bien bien bien pharmaceuticals on the street.

I'm out.

Now let's see what your breaking point is.

Godspeed.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
The funny guy is on stage.
Is he... is he on drugs?

One million troops! Wow.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Im actually laughing.

The guy doesnt want to be there thats for sure, he is having a laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom