• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.
16jprv7.gif

The stream on the Konami site is about 4 minutes shorter than the Konami loop yesterday. I don't think that the trailer malfunction lasted that long, so they must have took out something else. Maybe part of the intro talk (turn off phones, etc)? I can't check it right now, maybe someone else can see if there's differences in that section.

spons

Gold Member
I've uploaded the crappy video of the original loop here. The audio is ~6 seconds longer than the video so it glitches all over the place but maybe the better image quality is useful. And the new stream is still downloadable here. That's it for me, severely disappointed by the fact that there isn't a good copy of this floating around the internet yet that can be archived.

falconzss

ixix said:
Bien bien bien bien bien right the Zan-Datsu out of here Traitorvania

Tell IGA I need his characters. I support his dots.

Millions of them.

congrats, you are the winner with the 10000th post here :lol

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
The alternate angle only makes me angrier. I hate the Traitorvania so much.

trejo

WE HAVE BREACHED 10K!!!

WHO IS SAFE AS MOIST NOW MOTHERFUCKERS?!

THIS PARTY TRAIN AIN'T EVER STOPPIN'!!!

CHOO CHOO, BITCHES!!!

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
One of the benefits of Hip Hop is president Obama?

The hell ....

Lijik

The jewfro and that lead girl are totally fucking each other.

The looks they keep giving each other even in the encore :lol :lol

pringles

Almost all the way through the conference now.

Should have just watched youtube clips of the 99 knights and Dance Masters presentations instead.

theultimo

spons said:
I've uploaded the crappy video of the original loop here. The audio is ~6 seconds longer than the video so it glitches all over the place but maybe the better image quality is useful. And the new stream is still downloadable here. That's it for me, severely disappointed by the fact that there isn't a good copy of this floating around the internet yet that can be archived.
THank you! its better then the 6 mins they cut.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Honestly I don't think we've ever experienced anything like this. Such caliber, such magnificence, such grace. :bow: gentlemen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom