• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
viciouskillersquirrel said:
Could somebody please update the OP with the announcements? I don't feel like reading through 34 pages here.

Just watch it. It defies summation.

Lijik

I forgot to mention, that thirty minutes ago I told a friend to look at a konami logo while listening to smooth jazz. He did so while asking me what the purpose was.

This is his first viewing of the conference, he is going in blind and he has no idea what to expect at all. I havent done any hyping.
I envy him so much.

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
Cerberus said:
Is it because he doesn't carry around a notepad like the Polyphony Digital translator? :lol
Now that, THAT, is a dude I admire. They don't make 'em like that no more.

If it wasn't for the godly spectacle of this here conference, I'd be pining for the E3's of yore.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I have no read anything about this conference, nor seen anything, I skipped the GIFs. I just heard it's "crazy".

Instro

Lijik said:
I forgot to mention, that thirty minutes ago I told a friend to look at a konami logo while listening to smooth jazz. He did so while asking me what the purpose was.

This is his first viewing of the conference, he is going in blind and he has no idea what to expect at all. I havent done any hyping.
I envy him so much.

That lucky dog, what a good friend you are.:lol

Lijik said:

I envy him so much.
LOVE IT TELL US HIS REACTION PLZ !!! :D:D:D :lol :lol :lol :lol

Ether_Snake said:
I have no read anything about this conference, nor seen anything, I skipped the GIFs. I just heard it's "crazy".
GO WATCH the STREAM it just started GO GO GO GO GO !!!!

[edit] BIG giant white space still gets me every time :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Minamu

Alright, I'm gonna have to leave this wonderful place for the night :) I hope there's some awesome youtube clips tomorrow!

Patryn

I only have a few minutes at a time right now. Someone please summarise the conference for me.

The point is that we can't. If you're looking for game announcements, look elsewhere; There aren't any, really.

This is just pure entertainment.

I only have a few minutes at a time right now. Someone please summarise the conference for me.
For real?

Nothing special just crazy Japanse guys and same trailers you already saw.
A new trailer for Castllevania but you see that later on gametrailer it was an ok trailer.

The rest just the BEST CONFERENCE EVER :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

[edit] OMG "I'M here to REP it" !!!! :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I don't see the funny so far, it's just talking talking talking.

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
Hey, remember when we thought Russel Simmons was going to be the most surreal highlight of the conference?

Ah, simpler times.

Salazar

:lol

Dying.

Dance Masters killed me. Ninety-Nine Nights was fucking amazing.

And now Never Dead, though probably not as garbled and awesome as the others, just finished me off.

Same.

I appreciate the thread, but honestly if you're going to be the person to jump on the thread making wagon, stick around and update it with news at least. Seems like every thread after Nintendo's was abandoned by the OP.

Lijik

Catalix said:
Hey, remember when we thought Russel Simmons was going to be the most surreal highlight of the conference?

Ah, simpler times.
:lol

I was like "Ok, its going to rebound from this. Its going to rebound"

Then the fucking next game :lol :lol

Patryn

Freyjadour said:
Same.

I appreciate the thread, but honestly if you're going to be the person to jump on the thread making wagon, stick around and update it with news at least. Seems like every thread after Nintendo's was abandoned by the OP.

Ok, here's the update:

NEWS: Nothing.

ENTERTAINMENT: Priceless.

If you're asking about games, there's videos on new silent hill, Metal Gear Rising (same video as MS conference), 2d castlevania, Lost in Shadows, Saw 2, dancing games, not much else.

But this is the best conference of the past few years in presentation and LOLs. It is best to watch the whole thing from the start.

G4tv will have it up soon to watch anytime you want. You can also wait until 11pm or 12:40am EST to watch on the Konami feed that was linked to.

HERE WE GO AGAIN !!!! :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

2d6kuqa.jpg

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
Patryn said:
If you're looking for game announcements, look elsewhere; There aren't any, really.

There was Otomedius.

Oh god now I'm getting flashbacks. Oh god, oh god.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Amir0x said:
w..what the fuck did i just watch

i'm not even sure...i'm sorry what? HUH? What the fuck? WHAT THE FUCK!?

You should change the thread title to say rerunning every 100 minutes or FUN NEVER ENDS :lol

Freyjadour said:
Same.

There was not really any news,lol.

Except SilentHill 360/PS3 2011 and the domestic relase of XBL shooter Otomodeus (sp)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom