• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I got it now !!! its downloading for real with the help of a special downloader !!!!

Lets hope it hold on and I'll watch for a 4th time and than I think its time for bed its about 03:15 here :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME KONAMI !!!!

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
Minamu said:
That wasn't that bad at all. What are you guys talking about? :lol Okay, the please promote this part was a bit odd but still.

Not that bad? The man's every body movement betrays his agony. These are not the motions of a man giving a speech. These are the motions of a man being tortured on a rack of abject betrayal.

StuBurns said:
What was said about Nojiri's game with Rebellion? Is it the UK Rebellion?

yes it is! That's all I remember, and this:

33ehdn6.jpg

Darklord

Banned
StuBurns said:
What was said about Nojiri's game with Rebellion? Is it the UK Rebellion?

Ooooh, Rebellion. Oh man, I thought that game looked decent too. Rebellion are fucking garbage these days. Even their A team couldn't make AVP a decent game. and...well, if it's there B team it might be hilariously bad.

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
Mods should change thread title to "E3 2010 Konami Conference (THE FUN NEVER ENDS!)"

Next available showtimes:
9:20pm EST (6:20 pacific -NOW)
11pm EST (8pm pacific)
12:40am EST (9:40pm pacific)

and maybe continuously looping tomorrow!

StuBurns

Banned
Darklord said:
Ooooh, Rebellion. Oh man, I thought that game looked decent too. Rebellion are fucking garbage these days. Even their A team couldn't make AVP a decent game. and...well, if it's there B team it might be hilariously bad.
They actually showed it?

Anyone got a link?

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
S1lent said:
You guys have me all excited about this, better be good...:lol

I've never rewatched an E3 conference in my life. I am now on my fourth consecutive viewing of this.

I'm not sure I'd call it good, but it is something. It is a whole lot of something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom