• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Makes me feel like Konami is a small publisher from Ohio or something.

This feels like it could be broadcast among those very very late night local advertisings, like Mo Money and such.

Edit: Censored tits and a sudden end to the video???

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
Cerberus said:
Konami to continuing looping this conference for the next 16 years confirmed. It's a distress call, a plea to any developer out there willing to help Konami improve their pathetic software lineup.
We're all fucked. I've already been stuck in this bloody thread for hours!

Guys....

where are we?!

Patryn

Ether_Snake said:
Makes me feel like Konami is a small publisher from Ohio or something.

This feels like it could be broadcast among those very very late night local advertisings, like Mo Money and such.

That's the magic of it all. If they had tried to go big budget, large stage, quality video, better chyrons, etc. the humor would fall flat. But the whole thing taken together just feels like you've stumbled on some drugged out group of people doing a cable access show.

forrest

formerly nacire
Ether_Snake said:
I did. No big deal.

But ok this 99 Knights thing is starting to show this might be special.

I'm with Ether aside from Russell Simmons saying, " We are gonna market the shit out of it! " Nothing was really too funny until Tak Fujii. But he totally made up for the lack of funny!

~Kinggi~

Banned
bone_and_sinew said:
Fitting that a loli game is in this conference.
dat_ass_yo.jpg

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
Seriously who did this guy piss off to get saddled with that?

Someone at Konami is a sadist and has it out for this guy. It's horrible. He did not deserve that. No one deserves that.

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
DangerStepp said:
:lol

Fuck it, Im a dance with 'em as they dance with the demo.

God damn, let's do it. We shall be comrades in dancing spirit. Unified by the Konami conference no matter how much physical distance separates us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom