• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
LOL THIS FKING WHITE DUDE ON THE RIGHT!!

:lol :lol :lol :lol

He's like some 16 year old from your high school AV class!!! GAH He's funnier than the cracked up dude!!

CAN'T. STOP. LAUGHING.

BECOME A DANCE MASTER!!!

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
StoOgE said:
He stopped dancing and is still getting perfect scores :lol

He says it's just a demo reel. Naoki just wants to dance. He needs no cameras and their fucking rules and shit.

I think the moment that sells it and solidifies this conference's place as the greatest among the pantheon of great conferences is when the other dude breaks off, removing the illusion that they were actually playing, and the crazy dude just keeps on going and going....

Patryn

Adam Prime said:
LOLHAHHAAHAHAHA

There is NO way this is real a fucking real demo, where the hell is the sensor/camera going to be setup for something like that? :lol :lol :lol

That's the funny thing. He actually says "Let's dance along with the video demo!" He's not Microsoft. He acknowledges that it's all fake, but he MUST dance!

Cerberus

Adam Prime said:
LOLHAHHAAHAHAHA

There is NO way this is real a fucking real demo, where the hell is the sensor/camera going to be setup for something like that? :lol :lol :lol

He just wanted to dance along with the pre-recorded footage. Cause he's awesome like that.

ixix

MickeyKnox said:
I think the moment that sells it and solidifies this conference's place as the greatest among the pantheon of great conferences is when the other dude breaks off, removing the illusion that they were actually playing, and the crazy dude just keeps on going and going....

It's not even an illusion, though. He says up front it's just a demo but he wants to dance anyway.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
Man I bet everyone in attendance to that concert just wants to shoot themselves in the fucking face right now! :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
BOOOO!!

More crazy Japanese guy. Less boring Americans.

FUCK THIS.

Bring him back out to describe everything.

I want to see him orgasm over "SLICE AND TAKE"

DangerStepp

lqd said:
He said that he will be dancing to the demo gameplay footage. He just doesn't give a fuck.
Not the slightest of fuck.

He should be an inspiration to us all. You know that line, "dance like no one is watching"?

He's the epitome of that.

ixix

Obviously the title change is working because round 4 is a lot more active than round 3.

ixix

Trickster said:
WAT?!! OMG I didn't catch that :lol

Nobody does on their first viewing. Round 1 is just to take in the overall spectacle.

Round 2 and onward is when you start picking up on the subtle genius.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom