• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
How is it that each of these separate Konami presenters each brings their own kind of hilarious madness to it all? :lol

Trickster

ixix said:
Holy shit. Did nobody quote it? Are we finally breaking the endless loop? Is there light at the end of this tunnel? Shall I one day be free of this purgatory?

HamPster PamPster said:
:lol beyblade is back and hotter than ever :lol

I think you're doomed ixix :lol

Lijik

ixix said:
Holy shit. Did nobody quote it? Are we finally breaking the endless loop? Is there light at the end of this tunnel? Shall I one day be free of this purgatory?
I'm guessing the 6th or 7th viewing will be freedom

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
Celsior said:
how long is this conference and how far are we from Iga?

You must endure the Rising director discussing his feelings for two hours before being allowed to witness the Great Castlevania Betrayal.

Steel yourself. It is rough to witness.

ixix

HamPster PamPster said:
:lol beyblade is back and hotter than ever :lol

Oh. There it is. A little delayed, but I see now that freedom is but an illusion that shall never again be known to me.

NewFresh

"Lost in the Shadow" already had me interested, but amongst the burning remains of the press conference it looks like pure gold

ZeroRay

This is seriously the weirdest and most amazing thing Konami has ever done.

It's like they got David Lynch working with Kojima to script this conference.

Patryn

The the weird thing. In the middle of this insanity, they just randomly drop this super promising game..... and the guy STILL looks bored as shit.

ow btw almost 91 pages and I have over 8 hours on my media player
SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE KONAMI DO YOU :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

If your presentation was not so DAMM FUNNY and crazy NO-ONE would have paid attention

6JTAy.png

Varion

I can't look at the guy on the right's face without thinking he's a creepy fuck who'd stab me in the back at the first opportunity.

ixix

Ixix, did you purposely quote Cowboy Bebop?

No? Maybe? Subconsciously? It's been years since I saw Cowboy Bebop, but maybe I'm having flashbacks to a joyous time before I was enslaved by the Konami E3 2010 Conference Infinite Loop without realizing it.

Lijik

Devin scares me more than SH4, Origins and Homecoming ever did.

The next SH game should just be him starring you down.

ixix

hamchan said:
Oh wow games we actually care about starting now?

You won't care about them after hearing them talk about the words they made up for the fifth time.

Nicktals

Banned
Saw the thread title, checked OP, came to ask what the fuck happened.

Any sort of summary?

and then, after some hilarious responses, could someone link me to a live blog report, or give me a real summary?

ixix

theultimo said:
I think this thread should be retitled to Infinite Time loop, or ixix's nightmare.

Do you remember the time before the Konami E3 Conference?

Because I can't. Not anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom