• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
SamuraiX- said:
What in the fuck is going on? Could somebody fill me in?

The Konami press conference started at 1:00 PM PST, correct? Why the fuck is it 9:00 PM now and you guys are acting like it's still going? It's been over 8 hours... :lol

It never ended. It will never end.

Lijik

SamuraiX- said:

The Konami press conference started at 1:00 PM PST, correct? Why the fuck is it 9:00 PM now and you guys are acting like it's still going? It's been over 8 hours... :lol
Get the fuck out while you still can

SamuraiX- said:

It IS still going on. In time you too will come to understand...

Twig

Banned
now i wish i had listened to drake earlier when he was trying to convince me to care about konami

jesus goddamn

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
SamuraiX- said:

The fine folks at Konami are generous enough to do encore presentations throughout the day. They must be getting paid alot for this E3

Varion

mibm said:
using cheap parlor tricks to sell games? I guess it's going to be balloon animals for Metal Gear Rising then.
Don't worry, the concept of Zan-Datsu sells Rising well enough on its own. Once you've heard it explained twenty times over, your preorder is sealed.

Lijik

mibm said:
using cheap parlor tricks to sell games? I guess it's going to be balloon animals for Metal Gear Rising then.
Tommy. It is incorrect.

Oh my god this part is so fucking boring, at least theres MGS 3D at the end of the conf

SamuraiX- said:

It's 06:15 AM over here and I have to get my cat to the vet around 09:00 AM ow such a great day its going to be !!! :lol :lol :lol :lol

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
what could possibly be going on in the mind of that Producer.

"I'm mind-drilling my way into your skull. It's the only way."

OnPoint

Wario64 said:
The fine folks at Konami are generous enough to do encore presentations throughout the day. They must be getting paid alot for this E3

The endless replay loop is where their budget for the show went. I'm convinced of it

NewFresh

Zan-Datsu
Zan-Datsu
Zan-Datsu
Zan-Datsu
Zan-Datsu
Zan-Datsu
Zan-Datsu
Zan-Datsu
Zan-Datsu
Zan-Datsu
Zan-Datsu
Zan-Datsu
Zan-Datsu
Zan-Datsu
Zan-Datsu
Zan-Datsu
Zan-Datsu
Zan-Datsu
Zan-Datsu
Zan-Datsu
Pre-Order

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
jpknjs.jpg

:lol

A legend is born. Reborn.

EmmanuelMunoz said:
How much longer is this? I am quickly running out of drinks to spit at my screen

You will slowly grow older and older, unable to escape the repeating press conference, until you eventually expire in a pile of your own filth and fluids. Kojima will greet you in the afterlife with just: DID YOU RIKE IT?!

ZAN-DATSU! = ZAN-DATSU!

drkOne

trejo said:
Hey guys, I've been wondering when in the MGS timeline is Rising located. Any theories?
MGS2 - Rising - MGS4, they'll say it in this presentation. I've seen it sometime during one of the loops.

D2M15

DAFFY DEUS EGGS
In my restless dreams, I see that conference.

You promised you'd watch it with me again one day... But you never did.

Well, I'm alone there now, in the Los Angeles Convention Center. Waiting for you.

JesseZao

Dark Machine said:
You will slowly grow older and older, unable to escape the repeating press conference, until you eventually expire in a pile of your own filth and fluids. Kojima will greet you in the afterlife with just: DID YOU RIKE IT?!

ZAN-DATSU! = ZAN-DATSU!

The only way to survive is to drink the water from the sewage line!
I'm sorry I just watched an episode of x-files that had this solution to a strange condition of growing "old" quickly. I hope the episodes get better after this one, getting burnt out.

Dark Machine said:
"It's a little bit further than the sword-action games on the market today..."

Clearly didn't attend the Nintendo conference.
You don't get it he says on the MARKET WHERE YOU CUT YOUR MELLON ;) :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Varion said:
56 pages.

That's... I dunno how many loops that is. But I wouldn't be surprised if we do it if this conference keeps looping :lol
By my estimates, about 8 pages a loop. But we're quickly reaching a critical post-density, where the loops begin to merge as the walls of time break down. We may all die painlessly in a rent in spacetime before we beat Microsoft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom