• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 CDProjekt/GOG Thread: Witcher 2 360 2011Q4, EA On GOG: D. Keep, Privateer, UU, 25+

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Salaadin said:
Summary of The Witcher 2 portion. Did I forget anything?

-The Witcher 2 sold 400k copies in its first week
-Patch 1.2 drops tomorrow bringing some balancing fixes as well as targetting fixes. Also included in the patch will be every piece of retailer DLC for free. Full changelog will be released today.
-Barbers will be added so we can get new hairstyles in the game
-E3 promo: 10 dollars off at Gamestop and Amazon and Steam
-360 version announced with no compromise to game quality and "looking awesome". All PC improvements will be there at release for 360. Trailer shown, will be on gametrailers in a bit. Live demo at E3.

Forgot the hilarious Paper Witcher joke trailer!

nyong

Banned
Stumpokapow said:
Last chance for GOG predictions :p

God I hope it's both of them.
Already stated by me elsewhere, but LucasArts...with remastered versions of their space sims given the success of Monkey Island? I'm pretty sure it's a single publisher based on the wording of their press release.

subversus

I've done nothing with my life except eat and fap
Salaadin said:

-Patch 1.2 drops tomorrow bringing some balancing fixes as well as targetting fixes. Also included in the patch will be every piece of retailer DLC for free. Full changelog will be released today.
-360 version announced with no compromise to game quality and "looking awesome". All PC improvements will be there at release for 360. Trailer shown, will be on gametrailers in a bit. Live demo at E3.

that's about it.

I'm going with EA - but Origin's back catalogue only.... someobody on my Twitter seemed pretty certain that a bunch of Ultima stuff is going up tonight.

I think they announce Origin tonight with other parts of EA to come

Salaadin said:

-360 version announced with no compromise to game quality and "looking awesome". All PC improvements will be there at release for 360. Trailer shown, will be on gametrailers.
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2011-the-witcher/714516
-Live demo at E3.

Wait, what? Fucking barbers? That's awesome.

EA!!! fuck yes!

BobsRevenge

I do not avoid women, GAF, but I do deny them my essence.
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DUNGEON KEEEEEEPPPPPPPEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRR

JoeBoy101

The three games mentioned are the initial.

More EA games later in June.

GODDAMNIT!!!!1

No Syndicate or System Shock. Legal Issues.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
oh shit, EA?!?!?! I've been waiting for this, what a snag!

Holy shit:

SIM CITY 2000 SIM ANT SIM TOWER SYSTEM SHOCK 2

Let's do this.

Top Bottom