• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA Announces Spare Parts for the XBLA and PSN |OT|

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Game seemed okay, I guess, but the demo was so bad in terms of content that I won't ever find out. Three nag screens asking me to buy + a totally abrupt end with no chance to fight a boss or see what kind of variety there was + fewer than 20 minutes total content. *shakes head*

netguy503

I'd like a co-op partner for this game today. Who on GAF has this on the PS3 w/a headset? I'd really appreciate any and all help. Thanks.

Gowans

In the trial it seemed like a kiddys game & I Hayes the fact I had to sit n wait through set up n tutorial.

I wish the would do that stuff while your playing, sitting waiting to take control is gash.

krae_man

netguy503 said:
well...I'm looking for a co-op partner on this game. When are you on? I've only passed the second world (of 4 right?) and I have a mic so things should be quick and easy. If anyone has the PS3 version of this game please add Netguy503 saying "GAF-Spare Parts" or something. I would really like to go through this game with a partner and am actually thinking of playing it again today. I'm having fun with it at least. Thanks for the help.

I just beat it but wouldn't mind playing it again. Not today though because Football is on in 30 minutes.

Maybe after they patch it. There's a spare part that doesn't spawn in the last world preventing you from getting the last trophy.

Axiom

I liked it, but was annoyed that near the end it required co-op to get through the rest of the game.

The raft level is kind of crazy considering it showcases how bad trying precision jumps are.

If you didn't like the demo (or the GB quick look) then you probably won't like the game, it's more of that

The whole thing reminded me of an 80% game from 2 console generations ago with updated graphics.

It had this very kind of, if you remember those 3D Bomberman games on the 64 or a worse Rocket: Robot on Wheels? It's that kind of game, so you'll probably know if you like it.

I liked those, I like this, but it's not really a shining example of that kind of game either.

netguy503

krae_man said:
I just beat it but wouldn't mind playing it again. Not today though because Football is on in 30 minutes.

Maybe after they patch it. There's a spare part that doesn't spawn in the last world preventing you from getting the last trophy.

Was this the last part you were talking about?:

i know a lot of people were missing a part on the ship, so i went and had a look and found a one. it might not be the one you need, but hopefully it will help somebody.

After you complete the game go to the big computer then go right, you will see a little green switch on the wall. Use the nano triggers to activate the switch. This will bring down a platform which you can get on, when you get to the top there is a robot you can help, at the left hand/right hand side of the platform there is 2 panels which you can push. Push them both to reveal the part.
..................................................................................................................................

I will PM this to you as well so you don't miss it (this thread is not that active unfortunately). Would anyone like to co op this game (PS3 version) with me today? I REALLY need the help. It should be awesome and quick with two people as I am half way done and the game is easy. I could help you too though. Thanks in advance for any replies.

Top Bottom