• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA shows off next gen golf game, ends partnership with Tiger Woods

Buzzbrad

I wonder if it was more Tiger or EA who wanted to end the deal.

Tiger is sad
tiger-woods-stare.gif

Brizzo24

I'm actually excited, especially considering I've played Tiger Woods religiously from 2000 on. Any way someone can upload both images, then you can just hover over an image to change it to the other? Like Lens of Truth sorta thing....

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
I always wonder who the hell buys golf games and plays them for more than an hour.

I've always found Tiger Woods games to be incredibly boring for many reasons, but Hot Shots is absolutely spectacular as a game even if you don't like golf. Just a great challenge and a game full of thrilling/rewarding moments.

KnuckaWut

it's gotta be Woods choice because he's still the number 1 ranked golfer in the world.

only golfers that could take his place would stricker or mickelson, either way i believe this kills the franchise.

Camwi

I've always found Tiger Woods games to be incredibly boring for many reasons, but Hot Shots is absolutely spectacular as a game even if you don't like golf. Just a great challenge and a game full of thrilling/rewarding moments.

Yep. Hot Shots and the Mario Golf series are both amazing fun.

Seems like all of EA's next gen titles are ugly.
It's because they just port up, like Ubi. Use the same assets and add more effects to them. Quicker, easier and cheaper. You won't get any games that do anything real until the PS360 is out of the picture.

tci

Fucking hell, I hope EA hire someone who knows what shaders are before the next screenshots.
No lighting variation at all, totally artificial looking, a saturated "set" that looks current-gen.
Yea. That really does not look good at all.

Top Bottom