• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EBGames: Trade-in credit values (system w/games, etc.)

Kumiko Nikaido

Vindication...sweet.
EB's trade-in promotions for store credit run from 10/3/04 through 10/31/04:

Systems w/games: (some game titles excluded, see store for exclusion list)

* 1 PS2 system & 5 PS2 games = $150
* 1 Xbox system & 5 Xbox games = $150
* 1 GC system & 5 GC games = $100
* 1 GBA SP system & 5 GBA games = $75
* 1 GBA system & 5 GBA games = $50
* 1 PSOne & 5 PSOne games = $50
* 1 PSX system & 5 PSX games = $35
* 1 N64 system & 5 N64 games = $30
* 1 DC system & 5 DC games = $30

Systems only: (must be in working condition)

* PS2 = $100
* Xbox = $100
* GC = $50
* GBA SP = $35
* GBA = $25
* PSOne = $10
* PSX = $10

Many of you want to dump off your old PS2 for the new, compact one. Here's your chance to score a new PS2 for only $50 dollars + tax. :)

Does the new PSTwo have the IR reciever for the remote built in? Can you use the network adapter with the new PSTwo?

I completely skipped out in all those PSTwo threads but after seeing pics of it, I'm very interested.

Nester

The Shadow said:
Does the new PSTwo have the IR reciever for the remote built in? Can you use the network adapter with the new PSTwo?

I completely skipped out in all those PSTwo threads but after seeing pics of it, I'm very interested.

Network Adapter is built in. Just no Hard Drive abilities.

It should be noted that you don't have to trade in 5 games to get these deals. You can trade fewer and still get $10 per game and $100 for the PS2. They also seem pretty loose with the trade in restrictions - I traded in a couple of games that had a trade in value of under a dollar and still got $10 each for them.

Dead

well not really...yet
Kumiko Nikaido said:
EB's trade-in promotions for store credit run from 10/3/04 through 10/31/04:

Systems w/games: (some game titles excluded, see store for exclusion list)

* 1 Xbox system & 5 Xbox games = $150
* 1 GC system & 5 GC games = $100
* 1 GBA SP system & 5 GBA games = $75
* 1 GBA system & 5 GBA games = $50
* 1 PSOne & 5 PSOne games = $50
* 1 PSX system & 5 PSX games = $35
* 1 N64 system & 5 N64 games = $30
* 1 DC system & 5 DC games = $30

Systems only: (must be in working condition)

* PS2 = $100
* Xbox = $100
* GC = $50
* GBA SP = $35
* GBA = $25
* PSOne = $10
* PSX = $10

Many of you want to dump off your old PS2 for the new, compact one. Here's your chance to score a new PS2 for only $50 dollars + tax. :)

godamnit I already sold off all the $2 games from that overstock deal.

oh god why me

AniHawk

I hope hope hope hope I can buy really cheap sports games and trade them with the system. I will buy a PSTwo with this deal, no question.

This is a much cheaper alternative to buying the Network Adaptor outright. Plus, I can sell off one of my extra controllers (to Game Rush- gotta keep adding to the "cheap DS for AniHawk fund" :D).

AniHawk

f_elz said:
Do you have to trade in controllers?

D'oh... You prolly do. Couldn't see that over the dollar signs which formed over my eyes. :p

And thanks for the heads up, Kumiko! This is really good news. :D

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Seems like they want an obscene amount of stuff for very little money in return. Like usual.

These are supposed to be deals?

AniHawk

MetatronM said:
Seems like they want an obscene amount of stuff for very little money in return. Like usual.

These are supposed to be deals?

The PS2 one is at least. Well, if you can buy cheapass games that is.

Trust me, you're gonna want to at least check out GameRush for trade ins. They really do have the best trade in deals around right now. They have a really nice trade in deal right now where you get Halo 2, San Andreas, and a few other new releases for $29 if you trade in any two games. :O I think it excludes PSone games though. But still, that is a really awesome deal. :D

Top Bottom