• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Egads, I'm a zombie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecrofirt

After looking at my right foot for some time, I'm convinced I'm becoming one of the undead. It's a disgusting mess of dead flesh, and I've got it all in pictures!

Here's a few:
foot1.jpg
foot2.jpg

foot3.jpg
foot4.jpg

foot5.jpg

And for you real sickos, here's two short videos:
http://www.nformant.net/avatar/foot1.m1v
http://www.nformant.net/avatar/foot1.m2v

What do you guys think?

Ecrofirt

i'm usually either barefoot, or in sandals. When I do wear shoes, they're incredibly loose, so I can slip them on and off easily.

I've had this for a few years now.

DMczaf

Oh shit, I have that same skin problem. Oh course mine didnt get THAT far, but it was pretty rough in that same area of my foot. Go to the doctor you fool! They give you special creme that makes it better :)

FightyF

Banned
Y'know if I had that, I'd freak out that it could be a flesh eating disease. I don't know much about it...but it starts eating your flesh and you have to cut off the limb/skin that's affected.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Eat some peoples faces now while you are still cognizant enough to appreciate it fully. Its just a job after the transformation is complete =/

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
This just happened to my browser when I viewed this thread. it was amusing to me

Tglitch.gif

TMac has Zombism!

Walk, no RUN to the doctor. That looks like some pre-gangreen is setting in or some shit. Get that checked out immediately. The last thing you want is a potential serious infection. Worst case scenario is an amputation.

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
It's times like this I'm glad I'm on dialup so that I could stop the images downloading before it was too late.

JeffDowns said:
Walk, no RUN to the doctor.

I think the best he can do is stumble to the doctor, with that foot. Make sure you wear ripped clothes and mutter *uurrrrghhh* when you go into the office. Good times.

Crispy

That looks really gross, don't swim in public pools!! You might infect others and soon the whole world will be feetless!

Takuan

Y'know if I had that, I'd freak out that it could be a flesh eating disease. I don't know much about it...but it starts eating your flesh and you have to cut off the limb/skin that's affected.

If it were flesh eating disease your foot would've been gone in a few days, I think. That shit acts FAST, which is why it's so scary. Yours is probably a case of regular ol' fungus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom