• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ELEAGUE Street Fighter V Invitational hosted by TBS

Hyun Sai

Balrog needs a projectile to deal with those awful matchups, that's not fair. Make it happen for 2.5, Capcom !

I think Daigo will take a clean 0-2. His Guile is not solid enough against Justin's Karin at his weakest.

That was so good. Both Snake and PR_Rog did great. That match up is really bad for Rog but with his damage he's never completely out. And Gief's new moves are gonna make him a much bigger threat to soooo many characters! :)

Unlucky

PlainGentleLcont.gif

jett

D-Member
Daigo needs to work on his boom loop game. Often looks like a waste of booms.

edit: On second thought, Daigo just needs to go away.

Xeteh

Its like someone told him he kept using EXFlash way too often vs Gamerbee and he took that to mean never flash kick ever again.

After Daigo lost that one round in the 1st game, I felt he was going to lose. He played way too reserve and Justin went in. He easily walked him into the corner after that.

En-ou

the commentators need to fucking stop calling the guy old. that's all they talk about when he is fighting. it's kind of an insult if you ask me.

Top Bottom