• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ELEAGUE Street Fighter V Invitational hosted by TBS

trixx

Snake looking like Jwong. I'm done, hopefully in 2.5 he gets up there. Crazy cause Itazan is playing the heck out of current gief. So many jump ins got punished

Hueytothe

I dont understand why he jumped so much, when he played the ground game he had much better results. And he guessed wrong on eita's wake up DPs every time.

trixx

Snake needs to watch itazan vs fchamp and see how he was getting in. The constant jump in punishes were so painful :(.

Unlucky

He is a God, a washed up one though lol, the dude is struggling now but you can't deny he was a beast.
Daigo is indeed the GOAT. I will not deny his historical greatness and skill. He is a legend, and I would even call him one of the gods, but not "God". People who are unfamiliar with fighting games will be watching this, and not understand what all they hype is about. Right now, Daigo is not greatly above the other players in eleague by any means.

Zackat

LarryDavid-faint-CurbYourEnthusiasm-fall-passout-1348523706L.gif

trixx

So why was justin using chun li? I thought he used karin. Did they ask him to for promo?

his chun li looks pretty solid imo. I mean yeah the character isn't the best but I think he just wasn't playing optimally. Though tbh, since I've been watching SF5 I haven't really seen Justin playing too great in general.

his chun li looks pretty solid imo. I mean yeah the character isn't the best but I think he just wasn't playing optimally. Though tbh, since I've been watching SF5 I haven't really seen Justin playing too great in general.
I know I've seen him use her a lot on his twitch stream but I didn't really think anything of it. Well maybe he's anticipating the patch.

Top Bottom