• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ELSPA UK Charts (7/13)

elspa.com

1. Spider-Man 2 (Xbox, PlayStation 2, GameCube, Game Boy Advance, PC: Activision)
2. Driv3r (Xbox, PlayStation 2: Atari)
3. Shrek 2 (Xbox, PlayStation 2, GameCube, Game Boy Advance, PC: Activision)
4. Athens 2004 (PlayStation 2: SCEE)
5. Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow (Xbox, PlayStation 2, PC, GBA: Ubisoft)
6. Mcafee Internet Security V6.0 (PC: Mcafee)
7. Need For Speed Underground (Xbox, PlayStation 2, GameCube, PC, Game Boy Advance: Electronic Arts)
8. Harry Potter – Prisoner Of Azkaban (Xbox, PlayStation 2, GameCube, Game Boy Advance, PC: Electronic Arts)
9. UEFA Euro 2004 Portugal (Xbox, PlayStation 2, PC: Electronic Arts)
10. FIFA 2004 (Xbox, PlayStation 2, GameCube, Game Boy Advance, PC: Electronic Arts)
11. Onimusha 3 (PlayStation 2: Capcom)
12. Full Spectrum Warrior (Xbox: THQ)
13. Pro Evolution Soccer 3 (PlayStation 2, PC: Konami)
14. Sonic Advance 3 (Game Boy Advance: Sega)
15. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2004 (Xbox, PlayStation 2, GameCube, Game Boy Advance, PC: Electronic Arts)
16. Lord of the Rings: Return of the King (Xbox, PlayStation 2, GameCube, Game Boy Advance, PC: Electronic Arts)
17. SingStar (PlayStation 2: SCEE)
18. Norton Internet Security 2004 (PC: Norton)
19. Super Mario Bros (Game Boy Advance: Nintendo)
20. The Sims Bustin' Out (Xbox, PlayStation 2, GameCube, GBA, N-Gage: Electronic Arts)

Alcibiades

was there ever an explanation as to why Norton Security was making the videogame charts?

I'd understand if I saw other pieces of software up there, but this seems to be the only one showing up...

daMandus

efralope said:
was there ever an explanation as to why Norton Security was making the videogame charts?

I'd understand if I saw other pieces of software up there, but this seems to be the only one showing up...

Check out nr 6... it's a software chart, not only games.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
because its not the videogame chart, its the TOP 40 ALL SOFTWARE chart. And theres no other software because most of the places Charttrack measures dont sell any other (non gaming) software.

Deg

Banned
The NES classics sold better this week. Sonic Advance 3 still ahead of them however. Legend of Zelda got beat by Pacman and DK.

Fire Emblem sold out over the weekend and isnt even in the GBA chart.

They'll probbaly be long term performers if most big GBA games are anything to go by.

Top Bottom