• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Empire S2 |OT| A Game of Fuckery

Penguin

I feel like Jamal has been given the shaft this season

Like interesting things happen around him, but he himself... just seems like a lost puppy most of the time.

Hakeem is coming into his own

Gorillaz

you say that like this show is above such a thing.

In fact, someone is gonna get shot in church just to take it even further.

you know that scene in The Devil's Advocate where Al Pacino steps into the church and basically just soaks it all in?

They are probably gonna do that next week scene by scene, with the choir playing the background

Trey

you know that scene in The Devil's Advocate where Al Pacino steps into the church and basically just soaks it all in?

They are probably gonna do that next week scene by scene, with the choir playing the background

I always felt pacino took that role just to do that scene.

I find the constant assertion laughable, to the point of absurd, that Jamal is in any way a top. Vers-bottom at most.
and thats being kind.

Hakeem and the production behind him has come a long way from drip drippity drop. Dude sounds like a modern rapper now,even his flow patterns are legit.

pislit

It's one thing to have a dead body detector on hand, but it's a whole another thing that he just happened to stand on top of...

nevermind, TO THE EMPIRE!

Pics_nao

I feel like Jamal has been given the shaft this season

Like interesting things happen around him, but he himself... just seems like a lost puppy most of the time.

Hakeem is coming into his own

Well, Mal got all the character development last season. It only makes sense to give it to everyone else. I will say though, I'm not happy with the direction they're taking his character. He was the most independent of them all last season and now he's relying on others too much. Understandable when he has to run a massive corporation but for him to degrade this much in 3 months story time is ridiculous.

Omg. I want Thirsty to be my lawyer if I ever do something stupid. Seriously I wish I didn't have to work on Wednesday nights so I could bask in the real time fuckery with you guys. I haven't been this entertained by a real time show watching since 24 back here and on SRK

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Man this was a nice episode. Even outside the fuckery I'm interested to see how the plot will continue.

Omg. I want Thirsty to be my lawyer if I ever do something stupid. Seriously I wish I didn't have to work on Wednesday nights so I could bask in the real time fuckery with you guys. I haven't been this entertained by a real time show watching since 24 back here and on SRK

Another SRK brother! Remember Azreal's legendary 24 recaps?

Nabs

K6rOuHR.gif

loving bubbles in this. that name is extreme fuckery levels too. THIRSTY RAWLINGS attorney at law.

i need idris elba and dominic west on this asap.

Dude when Lucious was in jail I was hoping someone would bring him some KFC (or yet Popeyes this time) as a throwback to when Avon was in jail.

Top Bottom