• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Empire S2 |OT| A Game of Fuckery

Kozak

Banned
I wonder if anyone else will get to find out about Luscious' childhood. It sure ain't going to be coming from his mouth thats for sure

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Whoever kidnapped Hakeem will likely doesn't in the next couple couple episodes.

Also lol @ them shitting on Baby and Cash Money. They need to adress Meek vs. Drake the time.

Jamal taking another L... He should be pissed at his BF instead of Tom Green.

PS. Neyo is smaller than I thought.

What's with the weird commercial like scene with the pharrel song though. Lol and Michael though. Twitching much getting sucked. I couldn't deal. I hope these a threesome soon though

nib95

Banned
This Season is pretty much site lol. First season was decent, set the tone, was actually quite serious, and handled things in a somewhat realistic way. This season? Utter farcical tripe. So many silly or cringe worthy plot developments, scenes, writing etc. Can't believe how much they dropped the ball on it, even when expectations were tempered in the first place.

Jamal's facial grooming gives me hives.

This Season is pretty much site lol. First season was decent, set the tone, was actually quite serious, and handled things in a somewhat realistic way. This season? Utter farcical tripe. So many silly or cringe worthy plot developments, scenes, writing etc.
The bib? Remember that?

This show was never "somewhat realistic" or above farce - EVER

Nabs

This Season is pretty much site lol. First season was decent, set the tone, was actually quite serious, and handled things in a somewhat realistic way. This season? Utter farcical tripe. So many silly or cringe worthy plot developments, scenes, writing etc. Can't believe how much they dropped the ball on it, even when expectations were tempered in the first place.

The show was never realistic or serious. This season just has less fuckery per minute, that's all.

royalan

LOL - what show have you been watching?

nib95

Banned
Jamal's facial grooming gives me hives.

The bib? Remember that?

This show was never "somewhat realistic" - EVER

On a scale of 1 being the most realistic and 10 being the most farcical, as far as over the top dramas go Season 1 was probably a 6-7. And it still all tied together fairly well. This season is a straight 10, with new ridiculous plot events and twists left and right.

ghstwrld

fabulous max
laugh.gif

Top Bottom