• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Empire S2 |OT| A Game of Fuckery

Tcab96

Alright. I'm actually really liking this song now.

Initially hated the girls rapping, but I can get behind the song with Luscious in it.

Trey

First song I ever found tolerable in this show with that Jamal joint halfway through, and the hilarious threeway scene. Good episode.

Luscious being willing to merge with a music streaming site of all things is not in character, though. Got a goofy hospital scene out of it at least.

god damn that stupid ass beat is stuck in my head forever now

boom boom boom boom
bang bang bang bang

boom boom boom boom
bang bang bang bang

glad to see terrence howard got his hustle and flow groove back though. he's been such a cornball whenever he performed on this show but finally at the end of this episode he was raw

king lucious of the ruff ryders. fuck a hakeem and jamal.

NYR

Wow, glad I found this thread and see people share my opinion. Binged season 1 this summer, watched season 2 live and holy shit, this show is fucking garbage now.

Wow, glad I found this thread and see people share my opinion. Binged season 1 this summer, watched season 2 live and holy shit, this show is fucking garbage now.
Yeah, it's a total dumpster fire. Lacks all the fun of the first season, but kept all the inconsistent characterization and shit writing.

Still here for Andre's XS polo shirts though
grin.gif

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
The show isn't garbage at all you guys are tripping... It will get more intense once we get to the season mid finale. Feels like they are still building up to some mayor fuckery lol.

Top Bottom