• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Empire S2 |OT| A Game of Fuckery

Trey

Don't know if I like the way hispanics are being portrayed on this show!

Seriously though. It's sort of a blessing this show is stupid and brilliant at the same time, like Ls said. I can see the chips falling badly on this cookie jump off, which causes tension between Hakeem and his girl - because Hakeem is an idiot. The show is just dumb enough to do that, but also self aware enough to know how badly that plays. But still dumb enough to go through with it any way.

Television's first true taste of actualized quantum entertainment. Empire is at all times in a superposition of intrigue and foolishness.

The writers keep doing Anika so dirty. She's a beautiful and educated grown woman looking like a goddamn fool messing with some bratty ass 20 year old. WTF?!

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
The writers keep doing Anika so dirty. She's a beautiful and educated grown woman looking like a goddamn fool messing with some bratty ass 20 year old. WTF?!
Just have get used to the fact that unless you blood related to Lucious and Cookie you won't get much time in the spotlight between new characters and the guest stars.

But yeah they more or less killed white Hale Barry.

Just have get used to the fact that unless you blood related to Lucious and Cookie you won't get much time in the spotlight between new characters and the guest stars.

But yeah they more or less killed white Hale Barry.

You know the actor and character is Black right?

Top Bottom