• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Empire S2 |OT| A Game of Fuckery

Bruh. I'm dead at the return of the broom.

she was waiting for hakeem with the broom in hand lmao. this episode went from 0 to fuckery real quick.

and then she beat him with his purse while he was on his knees hahaaaaaa. man fuck hakeem. hops on the table like a circus clown and then wears the most tackiest suit i've ever seen.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Cookie is the greatest thing about this show

Penguin

Just leave this here

Ce32qNYWIAAyYag.jpg

Dereck

The killing me part seemed like a huge leap. I get Lucious has ruined the guy but I'm trying to recall any particular instance that would make Hakeem actually want to kill Lucious or if its just a bunch of fucked up shit leading up to this point.

To be fair this is Empire, and this is kind of its thing, I'm just looking for a little logical character progression here.

The killing me part seemed like a huge leap. I get Lucious has ruined the guy but I'm trying to recall any particular instance that would make Hakeem actually want to kill Lucious or if its just a bunch of fucked up shit leading up to this point.

To be fair this is Empire, and this is kind of its thing, I'm just looking for a little logical character progression here.

Yeah, killing your kid is a a leap even for the fuckery of this show.

Yeah, the whole time Hakeem's been the favored son while Jamal's been thrown in garbage cans and Andre's been sidelined for lacking any musical talent. The other two have way more reasons to kill the guy.

I'm just here for Cookie's outfits and Jamal's Usher B-sides at this point
lol.gif

Top Bottom